You can trust Fowler Electric Systems to do the job right
Fowler Electric Systems has been providing exceptional electrical services in upstate South Carolina and NE Georgia since 2004
Owned and operated by Brad Fowler, Fowler Electric Systems got its beginning as a residential electrical contractor. Over the years we have grown into a full-service electrical company, offering a comprehensive list of electrical services for homeowners and businesses throughout the region.
Meet Brad Fowler
Brad was born and raised in Anderson, SC and no stranger to area lakes. As an avid boater and a successful tournament angler he has an intimate knowledge of Lake Hartwell, Lake Keowee, Lake Lanier, Lake Oconee, Lake Greenwood, Lake Jocassee, Clarks Hill Lake, Lake Wateree, and more. Married with 3 children and residing on Lake Hartwell, he and his family have the opportunity to spend many beautiful days enjoying everything the lake has to offer!
- 1999: Associates Degree in Industrial Electronics from Tri-County Technical College
- 2001: Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Education from Clemson University
- 1997-2001: While in School, worked part-time in a co-op position at Milliken, as a Maintenance Technician which assisted in paying for his schooling
- 2001-2004:Taught Electricity program at Anderson’s School Districts 1 & 2 Career and Technology Center
- 2004:Present Started Fowler Electric Systems. Has worked off and on as an adjunct instructor at Tri-County Technical College in various electrical courses
At Fowler Electric Systems, our goal is to provide all the electrical services homeowners and business owners need — and to do so with an exceptional work ethic and high level of integrity. Whether you own a home in the area, are building a new property, or are a business owner, you will find that our electrical services are the right fit for your need. We proudly serve the upstate area of South Carolina and NE Georgia, with a focus on area lakes. We’ve installed boat dock wiring on Lake Hartwell, Lake Keowee, Lake Lanier, Lake Greenwood, Lake Jocassee, Clarks Hill Lake, Lake Wateree and more.